Experienced Web Developer - eight years commercial experience with specialization in developing beautiful and effective Angular and React eCommerce applications. Combining excellent communication and technical skills, working with Design and Product teams to deliver high impact features and products. Advanced Angular, React, Sanity CMS, and Wordpress knowledge
Alley InteractiveSoftware Developer | April 2019 - Current
- Responsible for developing high-end headless Wordpress sites using Node, React, Redux, and PHP.
- Followed Agile Scrum practices and communicated projects with clients.
- Successfully launched multiple sites over the past year
InkSoftSenior Front-End Developer | November 2014 - January 2019
- Responsible for designing and developing eCommerce websites.
- Built a new “design studio” application leveraging Angular and Canvas technologies.
- Successfully built a new eCommerce Checkout experience for our customers resulting in increased revenue and sales.
- Built a new sleek Dashboard page in Angular 1.x
- Spearheaded building the user-interface of a new eCommerce application “Store Front” in Angular 2.x allowing our customers to rapidly create their own customizable websites.
- Upgraded Angular 2 applications as newer versions released all the way up till version 7
- Built an internal Angular component library allowing our developers and designers to be more productive and save time.
Realworld MarketingWeb Director | August 2014 - November 2014
- Responsible for managing 17 client account websites.
- Responsibilities included designing and developing marketing landing pages, email templates, communicating on a daily basis with the Project Managers and Developers from their web vendors, and updating content.
- Successfully launched 9 new websites in 4 months increasing client retention.
TristarUI/UX Designer & Developer | January 2013 - August 2014
- Was the primary UI Developer during the complete redesign and rebuild of PrevueLogic, a CRM software used internally at Tristar.
- Build and maintained all new and existing pages on Tristar’s corporate website.
- Completed a redesign of their website, designed microsites, built out HTML promotions and newsletters.
Education Management Corporation (EDMC)TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST | May 2009 - December 2012
- Provided technical support for over 180,000 people including employees, faculty, and students.
- Technical Support including browser trouble-shooting, software support, and education about how to use the school's online platform.
ART INSTITUTE OF PITTSBURGHA.S. OF SCIENCE IN INTERACTIVE WEB DESIGN | April 2012
- Styled Components
- Redux / NgRx
- Angular 1.x
- Angular 2 - Current
- Sanity CMS
- Jest / Enzyme
- Material Design
- UI / Visual Design
- UX Design
- CSS Grid
- Gutenberg (Wordpress Editor)
- Clear communicator
- Team player
- Open minded
- Problem solver
- Time effecient
- Quick learner
- Hungry and motivated
- VS Code
- Github / Git
- Git Kraken / Git Tower